Magnum Mud Gate Valve has a Unique bi-directional sealing design which provides a thru-conduit, upstream and downstream seal which creates a pressure-energized balance between the slab gate and seat assemblies when subjected to line pressure.
- Dual Seal Technology: Magnum Mud Gate Valve has aUnique bi-directional sealing design which provides a thru-conduit, upstream and downstream seal which creates a pressure-energized balance between the slab gate and seat assemblies when subjected to line pressure
- Engineered to Surpass: Magnum Mud Gate Valve’s T-slot stem and gate connection allows the gate to “float” between seats without misalignment of the stem under pressure. Centralized stem threads and t-nut combined with t-slot gate reduce the overall torque needed to cycle the valve
- Unmatched Precision: Magnum Mud Gate Valve is designed in a way that Gate and seat faces are hard faced and polished to 1-2 RMS allowing for a positive metal-to-metal seal
- Increased Service Life: Body cavity is exposed to line pressure only while the valve is being cycled, ensuring better lubricant retention, less exposure to line contaminants and longer service life with less maintenance
Specification and Features
- Features WOM’s patented Dual Seal™ system
- Through-Conduit Seal in full open and full closed positions
- Through-Conduit seal eliminates the turbulence experienced in paddle gate mud valves
- Skirt seat prevents contaminants from entering the valve body cavity
- Can be easily serviced in-line and all internal components can be inspected and replaced.
WOM’s Mud Gate Valves are specifically designed for mud, cement, fracturing, and water service.
- Available in sizes 1-13/16” to 5”
- Available in working pressures from 3,000 PSI through 15,000 PSI
- WOM Mud Valves can be supplied with flange, hammer union, hub, threaded, or butt weld ends
- All WOM Mud Valves meet or exceed the requirements of API 6A