WOM has over the years gained considerable knowledge and experience in the design and manufacture of Well Test Products. These products include Flowhead, Surface Safety Valves (SSV), Choke Manifolds.
WOM have vast field proven experience in design and manufacture of SSV. WOM can design and manufacture to the customer’s specific need including multiple configurations incorporating SSV with hydraulic or pneumatic actuators and variety of crossovers to accommodate customer connection to various industry-standard pressure and temperature ratings and service requirements. The WOM SSV is a hydraulically actuated, fail-safe close gate valve for use in well testing, perforating, and wireline operations.
- WOM’s SSV incorporate Magnum Gate Valves which have set the industry standard for reliability
- WOM offers SSV with hydraulic, pneumatic actuator & crossovers with union or hub end connections for easy connections on field. WOM custom designs and builds SSV to virtually any client specification
- WOM supply SSV complete with inhouse manufactured control panel with Emergency Shut Down system.
- Inhouse Forging, Casting & Manufacturing enables complicated shapes and dimensions for blocks or any other components.
- WOM offers SSV with variety of skids options including installation lifting frame with or without roof type, removable frame, DNV certified, Non certified, transportation only lifting frame per customer requirement and space constrain.
- WOM offers Third party inspections for manifold and skids per customer requirement.
- Global aftermarket presence.
- Recertification available on site at a customer facility or at a WOM facility
Specification and Features
- Pressures Ranges from 5,000 psi to 20,000 psi.
- Size Ranges from 1-13/16” to 7-1/16”
- Material Class suitable for Standard service to High H2S & CO2 including DD to HH-NL
- Temperature Class Ranges from L to X (–50 Deg F to 450 Deg F [–46 Deg C to 232 Deg C])
- Product specification level: PSL 1 or 3G
- Qualified & validated per API 6A, API 17D & API 6FA.
- Overlay options are available.
- Variety of crossovers options available at inlet & outlet including Union, Hubs etc.
- Compliance with API specification 6A/ISO 10423, API specification 17D/ISO 13628-4, API specification 6FA, Norsok.
- API 6A monogrammed components.
- Supplied with DNVGL-ST-E273/271 Lifting frame & slings.
- Third Party certification.
- Options include: standard or custom configurations, instrumentation for pressure readings, ports for glycol injections, various structural components to operate chokes and valves, etc.
The Well Test Surface Safety Valve (SSV) is a hydraulically or pneumatically actuated, fail-safe gate valve installed upstream of the choke manifold. The SSV includes an emergency shutdown (ESD) function. Below are listed application:
- Exploration and appraisal well testing
- Onshore & Offshore Well testing
- Cleanup and flowback.