The WOM surface safety valve (SSV) is a hydraulically actuated, fail-safe close gate valve for use in well testing, perforating, and wireline operations. We have vast, field-proven experience in design and manufacture of SSVs, including customized to specifications. Examples include multiple configurations incorporating SSV with hydraulic or pneumatic actuators and variety of crossovers to accommodate customer connection to various industry-standard pressure and temperature ratings and service requirements.
- Incorporates proprietary our Magnum Gate Valves
- Offering SSV with hydraulic, pneumatic actuator and crossovers with union or hub end connections for easy connections on field. WOM custom designs and builds SSV to virtually any client specification
- In-house manufactured control panel with emergency shut down system
- In-house forging, casting and manufacturing enables complicated shapes and dimensions for blocks or any other components
- SSV with variety of skids options including installation lifting frame with or without roof type, removable frame, DNV certified, Non certified, transportation only lifting frame per customer requirement and space constrain
- Third party inspections for manifold and skids per customer requirement
- Global aftermarket presence
- Recertification available on site at a customer facility or at a WOM facility
Specification and Features
- Pressures Ranges from 5,000 psi to 20,000 psi
- Size Ranges from 1-13/16-in. to 7-1/16-in.
- Material Class suitable for Standard service to High H2S and CO2 including DD to HH-NL
- Temperature Class Ranges from L to X (–50°F to 450°F [–46°C to 232°C])
- Product specification level: PSL 1 or 3G
- Qualified & validated per API 6A, API 17D and API 6FA
- Overlay options are available
- Variety of crossovers options available at inlet and outlet including Union, Hubs etc.
- Compliance with API specification 6A/ISO 10423, API specification 17D/ISO 13628-4, API specification 6FA, Norsok.
- API 6A monogrammed components.
- Supplied with DNVGL-ST-E273/271 Lifting frame and slings
- Third-party certification
- Options include: standard or custom configurations, instrumentation for pressure readings, ports for glycol injections, various structural components to operate chokes and valves, etc.
- Exploration and appraisal well testing
- Onshore and offshore well testing
- Cleanup and flowback