Our ESD system provides a fast acting functional safety shutdown in case of a hydrocarbon escape or other safety issues. This system located on the rig floor is designed to actuate SSV valves installed on or near the flowhead.
Specification and Features
The control panel includes:
- One ESD local control; installed on the control panel face
- Maximum five (5) Remote ESD control stations
- Hi-pilot pressure set point; pilot device
- Low-pilot pressure set point; pilot device
- Fusible plug
- One High Pressure hydraulic hose 100 feet, rated for 6,000 psi
- Air Hose(s) for Remote Stations, 100 feet
Custom configurations available upon request.