WOM has over the years gained considerable knowledge and experience in the design and manufacture of Well Test Products. These products include Flowhead, Surface Safety Valves (SSV), Choke Manifolds.
WOM have large share in market for well testing equipment design and Manufacturing. WOM can design Flowhead & Surface Test Trees to the customer’s specific need including multiple configurations, incorporating Lower Master Valve (LMV) integral to flowhead block, LMV below Swivel to various industry-standard pressure and temperature ratings and service requirements.
- WOM’s flowhead incorporate Magnum Gate Valves which have set the industry standard for reliability
- Designed with ACME Threads to accommodate high tensile load capacity.
- API-17G analyzed ACME thread connections.
- API-17G Qualified swivel.
- Top Handling Sub compatible to standard elevator sizes.
- An oil or grease filled swivel assembly below the central body of the Surface Test Tree enables tubing to rotate freely, providing a means to manipulate the tool string while the test tree remains stationary.
- The Swivel also has lock pins that can be engaged to prevent it from rotating for transportation and rig up if desired.
- Allow rotation of platform connection to flowhead without rotating string below swivel
- WOM Surface Safety Valve (SSV) is a hydraulically actuated, fail-safe close gate valve for use in well testing, perforating, and wireline operations offshore with fast closing time.
- WOM Wireline Cutting Gate Valve is available to use when performing wireline operations on offshore platforms.
- Work Platform provides easy access to handling sub
- Removable crash frame included to provide protection for valves and actuators.
- Flowhead is incorporated with hook points for co-flex hose on production and kill lines to reduce load on wings.
- Inhouse Forging, Casting & Manufacturing enables complicated shapes and dimensions for blocks or any other components.
- Flowhead supplied with DNV certified per DNVGL-ST-E271/273 or Non certified basket for transport.
- WOM offers Third party inspections for flowhead and basket per customer requirement.
- Global aftermarket presence.
- Recertification available on site at a customer facility or at a WOM facility
- Pressures Ranges from 5,000 psi to 20,000 psi.
- Size Ranges from 2-1/16” to 7-3/8”
- Main Bore loaded connections are available in ACME threaded or Flange connections.
- Material Class suitable for Standard service to High H2S & CO2 including DD to HH-NL
- Temperature Class Ranges from L to X (–50 Deg F to 350 Deg F [–46 Deg C to 180 Deg C])
- Product specification level: PSL 1 or 3G
- Overlay options are available.
- Variety of crossovers options available at production and kill lines.
- Compliance with API specification 6A/ISO 10423, API specification 17G/ISO 13628-7, Norsok.
- Surface flow tree & swivel qualified per API-17G/ISO 13628-7
- API 6A monogrammed components.
- Third Party certification.
- Variety of Override options for valves are available Ex. Manual, Hydraulic etc.
- Option of Wireline cutting valve available.
- Supplied with DNVGL-ST-E271 certified basket & slings.
- Options include: standard or custom configurations, instrumentation for pressure readings, ports for glycol injections, various structural components to operate chokes and valves, etc.
The flowhead design enables dual-barrier to surface pressure and controls fluid flow in and out. Production line can be utilized for variety of well test operation includes as below and kill line can be used to kill the well and in below operations.
- Onshore & Offshore Well testing
- Well intervention work such as slickline and coiled tubing
- Reservoir Clean up
- Subsea installation completion
- Well Stimulation