When seeking new ways to protect expensive rig equipment, repeatability is the key. All rig systems use pop-off valves to protect the pump from over pressurization. When the conventional pop-off valve trips a rig pump, treating line, pressure vessel or any other high pressure high-flow environment, their spring relief valve design achieves approximately 10% repeatability. To compensate you have two options: reset the valve higher, risking pump damage or reset lower inviting frequent false over-pressure events each requiring a reset.
With the Magnum Pump Saver, you can depend on a consistent +/- 5% repeatability up to 3,500 psi and a remarkably precise +/- 3% repeatability over 3,500 psi. This amazing accuracy is the result of an easy to install rupture disk design. With no springs or wearing parts the WOM Pump Saver is the last relief valve you will ever buy!
Specification and Features
- Consistent and Reliable: WOM’s Magnum Pump Saver uses easy-to-install rupture disks which require no special tols to remove and replace
- Highly Customizable: WOM’s Magnum Pump Saver is available in a wide choice of end connections and can be trimmed to handle H2S and salt water environments
- Unmatched Precision: WOM’s Magnum Pump Saver offers a consistent +/- 5% repeatability up to 3,500 PSI and a remarkably precise +/- 3% repeatability over 3,500 PSI
- WOM’s Magnum Pump Saver is 4 times more accurate than standard industry pop/relief valves.
- Quick Make-up Cap Assembly
- Manufactured from quality high pressure forged materials