WOM has over the years gained considerable knowledge and experience in the design and manufacture of Well Test Products. These products include Flowhead, Surface Safety Valves(SSV), Choke Manifolds.
WOM specializes in design and manufacture of any choke manifold to the customer’s specific need including multiple valve and choke configurations, incorporating single or double pressure barrier & according to various industry-standard pressure and temperature ratings and service requirements.
Specification and Features
Magnum Technology: WOM’s Choke Manifolds incorporate Magnum Gate Valves which have set the industry standard for reliability
Designed for Convenience: WOM offers Choke Manifolds in five valve rectangular and four valve diamond patterns for limited space on offshore rigs
Highly Customizable: WOM custom designs and builds Choke Manifolds to virtually any client specification
- WOM’s Choke Manifolds incorporate Magnum Gate Valves which have set the industry standard for reliability
- WOM offers Choke Manifolds in 4-Valve, 5-Valve, 8-Valve & 9-Valves with typical rectangular and diamond patterns for limited space on offshore rigs. WOM custom designs and builds Choke Manifolds to virtually any client specification
- Choke manifolds is built with range of WOM manufactured field proven valves & chokes including Manual, Hydraulic pneumatic etc.
- Choke manifolds supplied with Data headers for sampling.
- WOM offer choke manifolds complete with inhouse manufactured control panel.
- Inhouse Forging, Casting & Manufacturing enables complicated shapes and dimensions for blocks or any other components.
- WOM offers Manifolds with crane installed skid for easy maintenance in field
- Choke manifolds can be built with variety of skids including installation skids with or without roof type, removable frame, DNV certified, Non certified, transportation only skid per customer requirement and space constrain.
- WOM offers Third party inspections for manifold and skids per customer requirement.
- Global aftermarket presence.
- Recertification available on site at a customer facility or at a WOM facility
The Choke Manifold design enables dual-flow paths that control the well flow at surface from the upstream equipment to the downstream process equipment and allows the operator to perform choke changes without interference to operations or test objectives which are as below.
- Onshore & Offshore Well testing
- Cleanup and flowback.