WOM’s Dual Seal Ball Valve is the only trunnion mounted ball valve with two independent seats on both sides of the ball. The Primary Seat take the normal wear and tear when the valve is cycled. If it ever gets damaged the Secondary Seat takes over. This redundant sealing technology can more than double the useful life of the valve. Additionally, even after the Primary Seat gets damaged, it will continue to work as a wiper ring. Each time the valve is cycled the Primary Seat will clean trash and line debris off of the ball before it can damage the Secondary Seat.
- Triple Seal Capable: In applications where there is a single direction of flow, the downstream sealing assembly can be re-configured to provide a third independent seal
- Engineered for Safety: Patented split-block trunnion eases valve operation and acts like a retainer ring for a blow-out proof stem, installed from the valve’s interior to maximize safety. Integral stop ensures precise 90 degrees of rotation
- Industry Certified: 600 Class to 1500 class ball valves tested and fire-safe per ISO, API 6FA or API 607 guidelines
- Eliminates Downtime: Secondary seat energizes automatically if the primary seal is damaged, maintaining 100% operational capacity while allowing for replacement valves to be readied to minimize downtime
- Effortless Operation: All WOM ball valves are Double Block and Bleed capable and the integrity of the seals can be checked while the valve is still in-line. In liquids service, valves self-relieve pressure from thermal expansion internally
Designed to replace thru-conduit gate valves in mainline service. Ideal for manifolds, tank farms, pig launchers, river crossings, hot-taps or any other application where a positive, bubble-tight seal is required. The Dual-Seal Ball Valve is capable of acting as an emergency shut-down valve when used with a fail-close actuator.
- Available in sizes from 2” to 36″
- Available in API 6D-rated pressure classes 150-1500, working pressures from 285 PSI to 3,705 PSI
- Available in API 6A-rated working pressures from 2,000 PSI to 3,000 PSI, 2 1/16″ to 7 1/16″