Due to its proven reliability, the WOM RAS (Reliable Actuator System) sets the standard for the Oil & Gas industry by offering the hydraulic version. Complete one stop solutions that reflect a deep appreciation of Oil & Gas customer needs & industry standards.
WOM RAS is a cost-effective modular design that allows a high degree of customization while delivering performance on all fronts.
Familiarity with Oil and Gas Standards
WOM RAS is part of the WOM Product portfolio. Central to our success is a deep understanding of the industry requirements and our engineering expertise gained
throughout all these years.
Unlike conventional, heavy and bulky Scotch & Yoke Actuators, WOM provides RAS Actuator, an alternative double acting hydraulic actuator having a cutting edge over industry competitors.
- Superlative quality and performance
- Operating time is low
- Meets all Oil and Gas industry regulations
- Industry’s most compact actuator design for quarter turn valves like ball, plug, butterfly, etc.
- Fully adaptable to your needs
- Minimal maintenance and running cost
WOM developed RAS actuators has following added advantages when compared to industry available actuators:
- Lowest weight
- Centre of gravity is almost at the center
- Compact end-to-end dimensions
- Wide range of torque
WOM RAS Actuator minimizes environmental impact in several ways:
• Offers very low energy consumption compared to pneumatic systems
• Designed for low energy consumption and require minimum of oil
• Can be disassembled into small pieces and recycled.
• If the oil is kept clean and particle free, only the sealing needs to be changed occasionally, extending life