Due to its proven reliability, the WOM RAS (Reliable Actuator System) sets the standard for the Oil & Gas industry by offering the hydraulic version. Complete one stop solutions that reflect a deep appreciation of Oil & Gas customer needs & industry standards.
WOM RAS is a cost-effective modular design that allows a high degree of customization while delivering performance on all fronts.
Familiarity with Oil & Gas Standards
WOM RAS is part of the WOM Product portfolio. Central to our success is a deep understanding of the industry requirements and our engineering expertise gained
throughout all these years.
Unlike conventional, heavy and bulky Scotch & Yoke Actuators, WOM provides RAS Actuator, an alternative double acting hydraulic actuator having a cutting edge over industry competitors.
- Superlative quality and performance
- Operating time is low
- Meets all Oil & Gas industry regulations
- Industry’s most compact actuator design for quarter turn valves like Ball, Plug, Butterfly, etc.
- Fully adaptable to your needs
- Minimal maintenance and running cost
WOM developed RAS Actuators has following added advantages when compared to industry available actuators:
- Lowest Weight
- Centre of Gravity is almost at the center
- Compact End-to-End dimensions
- Wide Range of Torque
WOM RAS Actuator Minimizing Environmental Impact
• Offers very low energy consumption compared to pneumatic systems
• Designed for low energy consumption and require minimum of oil
• Can be disassembled into small pieces and recycled.
• Has a long life, if the oil is kept clean and particle free, only the sealing needs to be changed occasionally