Our Core Policies
All our activities are driven by one goal: providing products and services that meet the customer’s needs and create value
At WOM, we set the standards in quality by having well-trained, enthusiastic employees who effectively implement this management system. This philosophy creates gainful work for our employees and profit for our stakeholders.
Our focus is to:
- Operate in a safe, consistent and economical manner
- Maintain conformity to the documented quality management system, including the applicable industry codes, standards and/or specifications and customer-specified requirements
- Maintain compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements
- Prevent nonconformities at all stages of design and manufacturing by implementing the requirements of this manual and supporting procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Foster an environment of continual improvement
- Communicate this policy throughout Worldwide Oilfield Machine, Inc. and ensure that it is understood
- Aggressively pursue the Mitigation of Systemic Risk™ through the implementation of this management system
Monitor and periodically review the management system, including stated objectives, and this policy for suitability and effectiveness
Effective management of the health, safety and welfare of our workforce and the protection of the environment are key aspects of WOM’s business goals
Worldwide Oilfield Machine (WOM) is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing environmental impacts of our operations. This commitment extends to our staff, our customers, and the community in which we operate.
To minimize environmental pollution from our activities, products, and services, we pledge to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations
- Engage in sound reuse and recycling practices and explore feasible opportunities to minimize the amount of waste generated
- Use energy efficiently throughout our operations
- Train all of our staff on environmental programs and empower them to contribute and participate
- Continually improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts each year
Health & Safety
Life comes first. Always.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, customers and visitors while managing out operations in a responsible manner.
We strive to improve our health and safety performance continuously by:
- Developing and improving programs and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring that personnel are properly trained in safe work procedures
- Taking appropriate action to minimize hazards or change conditions that endanger health and safety
- Considering occupational health and safety factors in all operating decisions, including those related to planning and expansion
- Encouraging personal accountability, emphasizing compliance with WOM policies and best practices during employee training and in performance reviews
Commitment to Customer Service
Satisfying customer needs is top priority at WOM.
Whether there is a technical or an operational question, custom design requirement or call to service equipment’s in the field, WOM Engineering and Service Centers are strategically located worldwide to support your operations.
- With one of the largest inventories of replacement parts available, spares can be rapidly shipped to where they may be needed.
- Factory-trained technicians, deployed from WOM Service Centers, also perform comprehensive site assessments, reconditioning and upgrading of existing equipment.
- Recognizing the mission-critical nature of our customers’ operations, world-class WOM service facilities and highly trained, experienced service technicians are available 24/7 to support WOM equipment and systems in the field.