Unique bi-directional sealing design provides a thru-conduit, upstream and downstream seal which creates a pressure-energized balance between the slab gate and seat assemblies when subjected to line pressure.
Specification and Features
- Surpassing Industry Standards: T-slot stem and gate connection allows the gate to float between seats without misalignment of the stem under pressure; centralized stem threads and t-nut combined with t-slot gate reduce the overall torque needed to cycle the valve
- World-Class Precision: Gate and seat faces are hard faced and polished to 1-2 RMS allowing for a positive metal-to-metal seal
- Increased Service Life: The body cavity is exposed to line pressure only while the valve is being cycled, ensuring better lubricant retention, less exposure to line contaminants and longer service life with less maintenance
- Available in sizes 1-13/16-in. to 9-in.
- Working pressure ratings of 2,000 to 20,000 psi
- Full bore, thru-conduit seal
- Bi-directional sealing
- Lower torque
- Longer life of valve
- Elastomer assist metal-to-metal seal or non-elastomeric seals
- Differential avoids pressure lock
- Extended service life with minimal maintenance requirements