WOM’s WC-22 and WC-29 casing heads feature a versatile straight bore design that can accept a wide variety of slip and mandrel type casing hangers. WOM’s Casing Head Spools can be used in onshore and offshore environments, for general and sour service and in conventional or specialty wellhead systems. The WC-29 Casing Spool has a deeper bowl design which allows the use of the WC-29 Cashing Hanger for heavier casing loads.
Specification and Features
- Rugged & Reliable: Optional integral double FS-seal, P-seal and Metal-to-Metal seal bottom preparation for HTHP applications
- Versatile Engineering: WOM Casing Head Spools are designed to accept WC-21, WC-22 and WC-29 casing slip hangers as well as Mandrel casing hangers
- Industry Certified: WOM Casing Head Spools are manufactured to API 6A specifications and are rated to 15,000 PSI
WOM’s Casing Head Spools can be used in onshore and offshore environments, for general and sour service and in conventional or specialty wellhead systems.
- PSL 1 to 3G certified
- PR-1 certified
- Available in DD-NL, EE-NL, FF-NL and HH-NL trims
- Available in nominal flange sizes 11″ to 13-5/8″
- Available with or without lockscrews
- Optional landing base plate assemble for 20″ to 30″ conductor pipe