The system comprises of the following:
- A topside package to be located on a rig, including flow head system, service manifold package and HPU.
- Riser system connected to the flow head and top of the emergency disconnect package.
- A subsea intervention package that will be connected to the Christmas tree, comprising an Emergency Disconnection Package (EDP), a Lower Riser Package (LRP).
- Unique design, utilizing metal-to-metal sealing gate valves in the intervention system.
- Two levels of redundancy for safety.
- Fitted with an emergency shutdown (ESD) control system.
- All production bore valves are capable of cutting coil tubing.
- MUX Control system improving response time in emergency functions.
- Ability to disconnect EDP at high angle without potential damage.
- The DRS can disconnect at +/-10°due to an enhanced frame design and the inclusion of a 2” retractable Annulus line stab assembly
- Removable EDP Re-entry Mandrel
- Increased coil cutting capability
|API 6A /ISO 10423||Specification for Wellhead and Christmas Tree Equipment (Latest Edition)||20th Edition October 2010|
|API 17D / ISO 13628-4||Specification for Subsea Wellhead & Christmas Tree Equipment (Latest Edition)||2nd Edition May 2011|
|API 17G / ISO 13628-7||Petroleum and natural gas industries- Design and operation of Subsea production systems-part 7: Completion / work over riser system||2nd Edition July 2006|
|SAE AS4059||Aerospace Fluid Power – Cleanliness Classification for Hydraulic Fluid (Latest Edition)||AS4059F September 2013|
|NACE MR0175 /ISO 15156||Petroleum and natural gas industries- Materials for use in H2S-containing environments in oil and gas production||2nd Edition July 2006|
|DNVGL-OS-E101||Offshore standards, Drilling facilities||January 2018|
|Maximum working pressure||15,000 Psi|
|Maximum Test pressure||25,500 Psi|
|TEMPERATURE / DESIGN CRITERIA||SPECIFICATION|
|Min. Design Temperature||-20° F|
|Max. Design Temperature||250° F|
|Nominal bore size||6 3/8”|
|Drift Dia.||6.34 +.027/-.000|
|Water depth||10,000 FT (Based upon loading)|
|Service Condition||H2S per NACE MR 01-75|
Emergency Disconnect Package(EDP)
The Emergency Disconnect Package (EDP) forms part of the well intervention package, which will be, used during well intervention operations from a DP or anchored Rig. The EDP is designed to allow disconnection of the riser system from the LRP assembly in the event of weather dictated disconnect, routine operational requirements or vessel induced drive off/ drift off situations.
Lower Riser Package(LRP)
The Lower Riser Package (LRP) forms part of an Intervention Package. This equipment is designed to land out and lock onto a Subsea Production Tree and has surface-controlled gate valves to close in the well during intervention operations.