Training Center of Excellence
At WOM, we don’t just offer you the best products. We offer you the best training services to help you get more out of them.
Our Training Center of Excellence is available to clients for specific training on equipment purchased from WOM Group. We also offer general industry training in well testing, MPD, UBD and drilling operations related to WOM products.
For equipment training, both classroom and practical sessions are offered to enable the best possible learning experience. Training is tailored to meet the client’s specific needs and includes competence assessments during practical sessions as required. Well testing and MPD operations training include maintenance and operational aspects of these services.
Our dedicated Training Department can also design, implement and manage in-house training and competency needs, alleviating time-consuming tasks and costly overheads.
What’s more, if you have your own instructors and/or equipment but nowhere suitable to train, our Training Center is also available for your offsite training requirements.
WOM’s Training Center of Excellence offers
Industry standard training for well testing, MPD and drilling rig equipment
Design and implementation of training and competency programs
E-Learning design and delivery
- Well testing & MPD
- Non-technical Course or Basic Course for new employees
- Planning, Operations, Reporting and Review
- Well testing and MPD Equipment operation and maintenance
- WOM products theory and maintenance
- Gate Valves
- Ball Valves
- Well Test Products
- Subsea Products
WOM’s Training Center of Excellence offers 3 large air-conditioned classrooms equipped with:
- Ceiling mounted wireless projectors
- 8 desks, 2 chairs per desk, instructor’s desk and presentation lectern
- Flexible seating and desk configuration to suit every learning experience
- Ability to combine two classrooms with movable, floor to ceiling, partition wall suitable for large training classes or conference requirements
Training Centre Workshop
Our large air-conditioned workshop on the ground floor is excellent for hands-on practical training, fully equipped with water, ventilation and electrical utilities.
- 10m x 12m floor space
- Roller shutter linking outside for equipment to be fork lifted into the work area, equipment up to height 3.0 and 3.5m can be moved into the workshop for more comfort
- Large screen monitor
- Work benches and equipment cleaning station
- 16A and 32A Electrical Power outlets
- 120 psi air supply with McDonald connections
For training with large equipment or packages, our outside yard space will meet most requirements.