WOM offers Production & Injection Subsea Trees for both shallow water and deep-water applications. Rated up to 15,000 PSI and designed to API 17D specifications, WOM Subsea Trees provide reliability and quality that operators can count on. Design flexibility allows application for both subsea wellhead and subsea mudline applications. Operational configuration options coupled with rapid delivery enables cost effective solutions for tieback projects and small field developments. Vertical Subsea Trees can be customized to customer requirement. Vertical Subsea Trees mono-bore subsea trees do not require a wireline plug and can be run on drill pipe or tubing with an umbilical.
Vertical subsea trees are available in mono-bore and dual bore configurations.
- Mono-bore construction with WOM Patented Magnum Gate Valves
- Annulus access valve in dual bore enables direct monitoring of annulus
Specification and Features
- Built to Client Specifications: WOM’s Vertical Subsea Trees can be customized to customer requirement.
- Convenient Design: WOM’s Vertical Subsea Trees mono-bore subsea trees do not require a wireline plug and can be run on drill pipe or tubing with an umbilical.
- Industry Certified: WOM’s fully vertically integrated manufacturing process allows for complete supervision in every step of the process to produce API-certified subsea trees.
- Available as mono-bore and dual bore configuration
- Can run on drill pipe or tubing with an umbilical
- Separate landing / tie-back threads.
- H2S Service.
- 5,000- 15,000 psi rated working pressure.
- Mono-bore Construction with WOM Patented Magnum Gate Valve Blocks
- Mono-Bore Up to 5” Nominal bore dia.- 5” Production x 2” Annulus Nominal Bore
- Monitoring of annulus pressure via annulus access valve.
Vertical subsea trees are custom-engineered to customer’s requirements.
- Available in mono-bore bores sizes of 3”, 5” ( 13 5/8) and 7” ( 18 ¾)
- Rated for working pressures of 5,000 PSI, 6,500 PSI and 10,000 PSI
- Dual bore – Production bore available in sizes of 5” and 4” with a 2″ annulus