The operating cycles of High Pressure Manual Gate Valve is a tough task in extreme weather conditions which requires 3 to 4 persons to operate the valve. WOM has re-engineered and come-up with an innovative design of torque reducers, which has unique operating mechanism which greatly reduces the operating torque so that the valve can be opened or closed with ease of operation by single person.
WOM’s Torque Reducer valves do not have a balance stem mechanism, which uniquely eliminates one of the leak paths. This valve is more compact in height as compared to other Torque Reducer valves available in market, giving more flexibility to accommodate for any application.
Specification and Features
- Cost effective
- Remarkable low operating torque so that single person can operate the valve with ease of operation
- Comfortable working height
- Leak path elimination without the use of a balance stem mechanism
- Selective back seat sealing for rising stem provides proven safety to replace stem packing in full open condition
- Quicker and safe operation
- Ball screw structure lowers operating time
- Easy onsite upgrades without major modifications
Used in the operating cycles of High Pressure Manual Gate Valve.