WOM proudly presents its newly developed Wellbore-Cavity Seat Insert Seal Carrier patent pending novel,
“Replaceable Seat Seal Assembly”
The next generation of Ram Blowout Preventer Body, the model type WU, successfully substitutes an extensive and prolonged process of Machining, Welding, Pre & Post-Heat Treatment, reducing re-manufacturing lead time.
WOM’S INNOVATIVE SOLUTION FOR DRILLING INDUSTRY
- Based on repair and remanufacturing historical and operational data, Ram Preventer Body has long lead.
- Cavity-Wellbore fabrication, remanufacturing, material handling and transportation.
- Delayed process time by 4 to 5 weeks, BOP to deliver for onboard operation.
Specification and Features
Seat seal assembly comprises wellbore-cavity seat insert seal carrier
- Pressure sealing on all type of Rams
- Low Pressure, High Pressure
- Bore Sealing helps for Back Pressure when Rams are closed
- Cavity carrier sealing is achieved for pressure below the rams
- Anti-vibration cup point grubbing set screws avoid loosening of seat insert carrier
- Ease of on-board installation
- Saving production down time, around 4 weeks
Used in Ram Blowout Preventer Body.