WOM with 40 years of providing innovative products with high quality for the oil and gas industry now offers the Frac Valve for fracturing and flowback applications. Our Frac Valve was engineered for easy operation with reduced torque even in high-differential pressure, and designed for high performance, increasing productivity, minimizing maintenance, downtime and operating costs in general.
- Application: Onshore
- Available Sizes: from 3-1/16” to 7-1/16” (Full Bore)
- Working Pressure: from 5,000 to 20,000 psi
- Material Class options: from AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF and HH
- Temperature Material Class: Available for service down from – 50’’ F up to 450’’ F
- Body and Bonnet: Forged, Manufactured and Tested according to API 6A
- Lower Torque: Provided by features such as: Floating Gate with T-Slot, Centralized Stem Threads, Superior finish on Gates, Balanced forces on Gates and Seats. Includes WOM unique Torque Reducer to open/close in less than 20 turns.
- Longevity: Minimal exposure to contaminants and minimal lubricant loss allow for 20+ years-service and minimum Maintenance Requirements
- Sealing Technology: Bi-directional Sealing assists Metal-to-Metal Seal.
- Hard Facing Technology: Ensure better protection against highly corrosive, erosive and abrasive conditions.
- Patent Dual-Seal: Primary – Upstream Seal and Secondary – Downstream Seal
- Field-repairable: Easy replacement of spare parts such as: Seals, Seats, Gates and Elastomers.
The Magnum Gate Valve set the industry standard, so naturally we had to follow suit. Inspired its unique and reliable design, WOM developed the Frac Valve with Torque Reducer, which introduces a new concept ball screw mechanism to reduce torque by more than 70% for gate valves up to 20,000 PSI.
- Grease port provision of ball screw mechanism for extreme hot and cold weather condition
With thorough analysis and testing, WOM R&D concluded that the Torque Reducer mechanics drastically reduces the required operating torque due to a combination of the ball & screw design and removal of the balance stem found on conventional valves.