We are currently looking for a qualified Mechanical Drafter for our Canemont facility. Candidates draft products in compliance to codes, standards and customer requirements.
- Work with a team of mechanical designers and engineers to prepare mechanical drawings.
- Develop structural design of products, using drafting software.
- Utilize various drafting and CAD techniques with proficiency to produce drawings in a 2D and 3D environment.
- Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Assist with data entry inside our ERP system.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-7 years mechanical drafting experience in the oilfield industry required
- 2D/3D CAD software AutoCAD, SolidWorks
- Knowledge of valves preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of drafting principles and GD&T per ASME Y 14.5
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)