Director of Quality
We are seeking a qualified, motivated individual to join our company as a Director of Quality. The primary purpose of this role is overall management, direction, implementation and improvement of the Quality processes and procedures for WOM. This is a senior role, and our ideal candidate has considerable professional experience in a manufacturing environment, including experience in fast-paced leadership roles.
- Provide executive leadership in developing quality control related goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS), and periodically provides reports on the performance of the QMS along with recommendations for improvement to senior management.
- Develops and maintains a current Quality Control System Manual and current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidelines, standards, and records.
- Develops a system for management of technical product complaints.
- Analyze internal operations, identify opportunities to increase efficiencies and overall quality, establish corrective measures where needed.
- Establish short-term and long-term strategic operating objectives that drive goals and improvements.
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring procedures, methods, policies and programs designed to improve quality efficiency and employee working conditions.
- Monitor quality throughout the manufacturing and shipping process to ensure quality standards are maintained from start to customer delivery.
- Ensure the Quality Management System is fully implemented and is robust to ensure continuation of any industry certifications.
- Monitor staff performance including performance review.
- Supervise team in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- Recommend staffing requirements.
- Assure compliance with all Association policies, procedures, standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Develops, leads and promotes a culture in the organization that supports the intended outcomes of the quality management system.
- Protects workers for reprisals when reporting incidents, hazards, risks and opportunities.
- Know and understand Quality Policy and HSE Policy and comply with all requirements of the QMS and HSEMS.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the products and/or services provided by the organization.
- Ensures compliance and maintaining the processes/procedures of the WOM management systems, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Comply with all environmental, health and safety rules.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the functions required to direct and oversee the operations of a company.
- 15+ years of progressive quality experience, preferably in an API environment.
- 10+ years of supervising/managing
- Knowledge of API standards, processes and applications